Personalized and holistic approach sets JFCS Career Services apart
By Margie Earhart • Career Services Director
There are several places in the Twin Cities to receive employment-related services, but JFCS Career Services’ employment counselors are constantly hearing from clients that the quality of our services can’t be beat.
Statements like “You do it better,” “It’s different here,” and “Nobody else provides service like this” are just a few of the things we hear often. Getting that feedback tells us we are accomplishing just what we set out to do – we want to be the best place for job seekers to prepare for and achieve success in today’s competitive job market.
What sets JFCS Career Services apart?
Our Employment Counselors:
• Oﬀer a holistic approach to participants, helping them overcome anxiety and step into the job search in a more centered way
• Work with clients 1:1 to provide tools to help them achieve success
• Are Certified Professional Résumé Writers (CPRW)
• Serve as their clients’ biggest cheerleaders until they achieve career success
• Can refer clients to other JFCS programs and services as needed
• Monthly Professional Networking Group
• Employer Breakfasts
• Online Mindful Career Strategies Workshop
• Online Job Search Strategies Workshop
Contact us today at 952-417-2111 or fill out our Career Services Interest Form and discover what makes us the best!