Basilica Employment Ministry, in partnership with Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Minneapolis (JFCS), presents:
“Absolutely Abby! Success for the Seasoned Search…The Benefit of Being Overqualified”
In this seminar you will learn:
– How to answer the overqualified question
– The REAL reason why recruiters AND hiring managers are concerned about hiring overqualified applicants
– How to change your cover letter and résumé if you believe you are overqualified
– Seven ways to explain in an interview why being overqualified is an advantage
– How to handle the “age factor”
Please bring a brown bag lunch
RSVP to Brooke Greenwell at email@example.com or 952-417-2132.
The JFCS Professional Networking Group offers a holistic approach to job search support. We explore how personal strengths are connected to a successful job search and sustainable employment. To get started with JFCS Career Services call our Intake line at 952-417-2111.