Join PJ Library for an afternoon of fun and learning in The Education Center at Children’s Hospital and Clinics of MN! It will be held 3:30-5 p.m. Sunday, April 30, at the Children’s Minneapolis campus (2525 Chicago Ave S) in the Education Center (on the second floor by the Welcome Desk).
Participants will have the opportunity to:
• Make crafts to spread cheer to the kids in the hospital
• Try on some doctor gear, and bring your stuffed animal/doll to get “treated” at our stuffed animal clinic
• Learn about summer safety with fun games and hands-on activities
• Strike a pose with Twinkle, the Children’s mascot
• Share a story during PJ Library story time
• Nosh on a snack…
• And take home some cool prizes!
If you would like to bring a new pair of children’s pajamas with tags still attached to donate to the hospital, it would be greatly appreciated. The cost is $5 per family. Parking will be comped for families that register by April 21. REGISTER BELOW!